She is a photographer and visual artist currently living in Serbia, with a Masters Degree in Fine Arts. Rina has exhibited her work in USA, Australia, UK, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, France, Spain and Sweden. Rina has received numerous awards including the 2nd place Winner in Fine Art category, Px3 Prix de la Photographie Paris (2013); Shortlisted in London International Creative Competition (2012); Recognition in the “Sony World Photography Awards” (2011, 2013).
- Gallery Meander, Apatin, Serbia 2019
- KC City, Belgrade, Serbia (2014)
- Contemporary Gallery Nis, Salon 77, Serbia (2014)
- Gallery Block, Belgrade, Serbia (2014)
- The Gallery MiCK, Head On Festival, Sidney (2013)
- Student Cultural Centre, Kragujevac, Serbia (2013)
- Gallery Inkubator, Zagreb, Croatia (2013)
Several group exhibition:
- Different World, Gallery Photon, Ljubljana, Slovenia 2018
- Gallery ESPAI D’ART FOTOGRÀFIC/ Incubarte, Valencia, Spain (2013)
- Re- constructing the photographic image II, Gallery U10 Belgrade, Serbia (2013)
- Px3 “Prix de la Photographie”, Gallery Espace Dupon, Paris (2013)
- “In Their Company…”, Gallery Galley, Carlisle, UK (2013)
- “Blind Date”, ALISN Gallery, Super Market Art Fair Stockholm, Sweden (2013)
- 34 Zagreb Salon, Museum Mimara, Croatia (2011)
- Maribor Photo Salon, Slovenia (2012)
- International Meeting of photography Plovdiv, Bulgaria (2012) ; “New Visions” Belgrade (2012)
- “Unreal: Staged, Fantasy and Constructed Photography”, 1650 Gallery, Los Angeles (2011)
- “Contemporary Myths” 7 Phodar Biennial, Bulgaria (2011)
Festivals: Rencontres Internationales de la photographie en Gaspésie (2014); Incubarte Festival, Valencia, Spain (2013); Head On Photo Festival, Sidney (2013); Carlisle Photo Festival, UK (2013); IMP (International Meeting of Photography Plovdiv) Bulgaria (2012).
Bibliography: Book Px3 (2014); Book LICC “London International Creative Competitions” (2013); Book “Sony World Photography Awards” (2011); Book “Best of College Photography” published by Photographer’s Forum magazine, (2011).
Magazine: ToneLit, Issue 2; Regazzine, November-December 2013 – Volume 9, Number 6; Ballarat International Foto Biennale; Tinted Magazine, Number 3;